Healthcare IT Consulting Firm
Healthcare Enterprise Architecture
When the subject of Healthcare Enterprise Architecture is considered in the Middle East only one-name echoes in the healthcare industry and that is our CEO, Shiraaz Joosub.
Recognized as the only fully fledged Healthcare EA in the Middle East with certifications in Zachman, Zapthink SOA and TOGAF 9 we are available to help you establish your EA practice.
Whether it is just documenting your current state or developing your target state enterprise architecture we use formal methodologies to develop your EA blueprints and capture stakeholder concerns, views and expectations.
We can help develop your high level / conceptual EA or a more detailed blueprint of the current and future state of your IT and business and produce the required roadmap of projects to realize your future vision.
Some of the services we offer in developing and deploying Enterprise Architecture are:
- EA Maturity Assessments
- Developing EA products such as the EA Content Framework and EA Meta Model
- We can supply EA toolsets that meet your needs and with a fully configured solution
- We can train and certify your EA team in TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework)
- We align EA to benchmarks such as HIMSS EMRAM Stage 6 or 7
Contact us to understand the many healthcare facilities we have transformed through Enterprise Architecture.
HIMSS EMRAM Assessment and Remediation
The HIMSS EMR Adoption Model (EMRAM) identifies the levels of electronic medical record (EMR) capabilities ranging from limited ancillary department systems through a paperless EMR environment.
HIMSS Analytics has developed a methodology and algorithms to automatically score hospitals in their database relative to their IT-enabled clinical transformation status, to provide peer comparisons for hospital organizations as they strategize their path to a complete EMR and participation in an electronic health record (EHR).
Explaining the HIMSS EMRAM Model:
- An international benchmark consisting of 8 (0-7) stages towards achieving a paperless environment and improving the quality of care through the use of technology
- Drives improved outcomes through increasingly sophisticated clinical decision support
- All technologies in a stage must be accomplished before the hospital can move up a level in the model.
- An EMRAM Score has four decimal places. Technologies implemented in higher level stages not yet achieved are reflected by the values following the decimal place
- EMRAM scores are confidential –De-identified in peer level benchmarking and analysed at an aggregate level
- On-site validations are carried out for potential Stage 6 and 7 hospitals.
- Stage 6 and 7 certified hospitals would be publicly recognised.
What does Health-e-Solutions offer in partnership with HIMSS Analytics?
- On-site assessment of your EMR adoption based on HIMSS Analytics EMRAM Model
- Review of data and development of remedial projects with HIMSS
- EMRAM score as per HIMSS assessment
- Development and deployment of remedial projects to achieve your desired HIMSS EMRAM score
Procurement of Healthcare IT Solutions
Benefit from more than 10 years of market analysis and procurement strategies and methodologies for the sourcing and selection of your clinical and non-clinical systems.
Fast-track the procurement of your software using our RFI/RFQ/RFP toolkits and leverage on our market intelligence and detailed user requirements for the comprehensive range of solutions required by a healthcare facility.
We perform a detailed assessment of your IT universe and provide comprehensive Digital Strategies for the procurement of your Healthcare IT based on an organizations Mission, Vision and Strategic Objectives.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]